Friday 18 March 2011

Moving forward

Happy Friday everyone.  So much has happened and I've not blogged about it.  How dare I? 

Last night I did the prize draw for our "100 likers" campaign on Facebook.  Congratulations Lisa on winning a gorgeous Aden + Anais Organic Muslin Wrap.  I know Lisa's sister is due to have her first baby in a few weeks so it's perfect timing.

I received the first draft of my web design from the wonderful Anna at Design with style.  I can't wait to have it up and running.  At this stage, we're looking at a May launch, which leaves me plenty of time to find more wonderful things to sell on the site. Isn't this fun???  However, keep an eye on the Little Treasures Facebook page (www.facebook.com/littletreasuresbabyboutique) because I'll be adding items as I receive them to sell as Pre Launch Specials!

I've started to receive some gorgeous stock.  I've got some funky bibs from Bibska bibs and on the way are some stunning hand-knitted toys and hand crochet blankets from and the little dog laughed.  Come on Mr Postman - I want to get my hands on Mooki the Monkey.  Hmmm... going to have to find a high spot away from roving little fingers.

On a lighter note.  This wasn't light enough?  Nope... it gets even lighter (yep, I have conversations with myself now.  Saves time).  How about a Royal Wedding to put a smile on your face?  I wonder how many commemorative goods they'll sell this year?  Production in China must be going crazy! 

I personally like this little number... the Kate and HARRY commemorative mug.  Yes, I did get it right... somebody made a big boo boo and put Wills's brother Harry onto the mug.  Genuine mistake, joke mug or "elaborate spoof".  I'll leave it for you to decide.  If, however, you are over the royal wedding you can always lay your hands on a Royal Wedding Sick Bag.  Also know as "The Camilla".  Sorry, had to be done.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment